Question: How to be listed as a PERHAPI CPI?
- To be registered as PERHAPI CPI, a CPI PERHAPI Candidate must pass the verification process held by CP Committee PERHAPI.
- It is planned to hold the Verification of CPI PERHAPI 4 (four) times a year.
- To be eligible for Verification of CPIPERHAPI, a PERHAPI CPI Applicant must fill out the verification form that can be obtained from the Secretariat of the CP Committee PERHAPI, and then furnish it well and send it back to the CP Committee Secretariat PERHAPI.
- Applicant CPI PERHAPI may become CPI PERHAPI Candidate, after passing the Pre-verification process.
- Before following Verification, CPI PERHAPI Candidate must follow refreshing of KCMI Code.
Question: What are the requirements to be completed by the PERHAPI CPI Applicant?
Answer: In the application form there are several requirements that must be fulfilled by the applicant in order to follow the Pre-verification process:
- PERHAPI Membership Card that is still valid;
- Identity of identity in the form of ID / SIM / Passport / KITAS;
- Training Certificate;
- Three (3) signatures of the Member of the Grandfather Clause (GFC) PERHAPI or CPI PERHAPI, as a reference;
- Professional Certificate (if any);
- Color photo size 4x6.
Question: What process will be followed after administration requirements are completed?
Answer: After the Secretariat of the CP Committee PERHAPI receives the verification form and copies of the required documents, it will be pre-verified where the data capture and requirements are made up to be approved to follow CPI verification. If all the requirements have been met then the Applicant will get the serial number of registration to be able to follow the verification. Are there any activities before CPI Verification? Yes, there is a Refreshing of KCMI Code which takes place about 1 week before CPI Verification. This activity aims to provide debriefing for Candidate CPI regarding KCMI Code, related regulations and implementation of KCMI Code. This activity must be followed by Candidate CPI.